Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm Back!

We had a good holiday with the family in Holland. Two weeks can go by so quickly, and yet when I look back, it seems like it was longer than two weeks. It was good fun. 

When I got in the house I had mail waiting for me and I could hardly keep myself from ripping open a special envelope because I knew it was my swap package from the Mouthy Stitches swap.  I did wait, for about a half hour before I did open it.  

I knew by the address which pouch it was and that was part of the reason I was so excited to open the envelope.  The address was familiar because it was the same address I sent my swap package out to!  Sneaky swap mamas, pairing Rachel and I together!  

I couldn't be more pleased with the pouch and the scraps I received!  The pouch was one of my favourites in the swap from the very beginning - the colours are perfect, the fabric is a fave and the wrist strap is just what I asked for!  She also generously included some perfect three inch squares for my hexie project.  I also love every one of them, especially the laundry line one in the pic below.

Just look at all this beautiful stuff!

I consider this the front.  LOVE IT!

Bikes on the inside... it doesn't get any better.

I am so in love with this pouch!

Funny thing is, because Rachel was my partner, she had been stalking my blog and had seen the pouch I had made in full, even though I only put peeks in the Flickr pool. When she saw the pouch I had made, she was convinced it was for her!  It really doesn't get any better than when your favourite pouch is the one you actually get.

Also while we were away, my branding stamp finally came.  Now I can brand the clothes I make and people will know where it came from.


I like it.  Simple and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment