Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Is it Wednesday?

You know, since I've had little D around, I very easily forget which day of the week it is.

Is that just something kids do you to you?  Unless of course they are in school, cuz I guess then you have to know what day of the week it is.

I think it is Wednesday... At least according to my husband's schedule it is.   That means the week is half over already!

Wow.

Anyway.

In bloggy land it is also Wednesday.  And I know that W.i.P is on holiday until  January, I am adding the button now.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I do this because I do have a work in progress.  Another pillow cover, for another someone special.  
I love making handmade gifts.


This is why I am not a quilter.  Piecing squares seems unusually difficult for me.  I mean, how do those people always get things to line up perfectly!  I am in awe of those people for I am not one of them.

My first attempt at chevrons as well, they turned out surprisingly good.

Next Monday is also a special day in blog land.  It is Giveaway Day over a Sew Mama Sew.


I am hoping to participate, not just by adding my name to all those others who want to win something, but also to those who are making something to give away! 

What would you like to see?  Or to have, should I say.
A pillow cover, a wallet, a pin cushion, an ornament?  What?

Let me know and I will see if I can accommodate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment